Want to work with the best minds in the industry? Due to a high demand in our UX contract practice, we have multiple opportunities for Mid-Senior Designers to join some ground-breaking projects across Melbourne. These companies are in the process of reshaping the way business is done and providing innovative solutions across a range of products and services.
These openings will suit Mid-Senior Level UX and UX/UI Designers who are passionate about what they do and can communicate well in a collaborative and ideas-driven environment. You will always design with the user in mind. The opportunities are short-term (from 1 to 6 months) with the chance to extend for the right candidates.
There are generalist positions for end-to-end designers and I am also interested in hearing from people with specialist skills in any of the following:
- Product Design
- Mobile-focused UX/UI Design (native and responsive)
- mid-high fidelity prototyping
- Visual and Interaction Design
- Brand alignment / setting a consistent language across various platforms
- Facilitating workshops / design sessions
- Stakeholder Management
- UX Research
- Customer Testing