Day Rate - $550-750 (inc. super)
Initial Contract Length – 2 months (extension likely)
Start Date – Mid January
About the Company:
Innovative design agency that values creativity, humility and curiosity. Join a collaborative company committed to providing their well-known clients with exceptional design solutions.
About the Role:
Initial short-term engagement on a government project, based between the agency office in Melbourne CBD and client site in Geelong (3-4 days a week in Geelong depending on workshops, meetings etc.)
Web-based UX Design role, with an element of service design so some understanding of CX will be highly regarded.
For the right candidate this opportunity will be ongoing.
- 3+ years in a UX role, either agency or client-side
- Excellent client facing skills
- Solid user research experience
- Proven experience creating wireframes and low-mid fidelity prototypes
- User testing experience
- Confident facilitating workshops
- Ability to communicate effectively to influence outcomes and raise issues
- A strong team and collaboration focus
How to Apply:
Full client and project details available on request.
Click ‘apply now’ or email your resume and portfolio to Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information