Three exciting projects require a UX Designer to guide the business on the best experience possible for the customer.
You will always design with the customer in mind, using HCD thinking to create conceptual designs, low to medium fidelity designs and prototypes for digital solutions. Your research-driven solutions will meet customer needs, align with business outcomes and adhere to technical constraints.
Competitive day rates, dependent on experience. Start date – January / February
- Strong working knowledge of the design process, Experience Design methodologies and principles
- Excellent communication and presenting skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Ability to analyse requirements and propose best possible solution for a digital/physical product where required
- Experience within agile environments, using relevant practices and principles such as: Lean UX, Minimum Viable Product, User stories, Acceptance Criteria, Rapid Prototyping, etc.
- Can lead design critiques, co-design sessions and retros with members of the design practice and other stakeholders
- Highly skilled in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
Full client details and job description available on request.
For more information, please apply now or send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com