Day Rate - $500-900
Initial Contract Length - 6 months
Start Date - June / July
About the Company:
The client is a large financial organisation in Melbourne’s CBD. Their mature design department values HCD, innovation and customer research. The collaborative culture embraces new ideas and hard work while maintaining a good work / life balance. There are regular team-building events on and off-site.
About the Role:
Senior & Mid-weight positions available on a number of interesting projects. You'll always design with the customer in mind, using HCD thinking to create conceptual designs, low to medium fidelity designs and prototypes for digital solutions. Your research-driven solutions will meet customer needs, align with business outcomes and adhere to technical constraints.
- Strong working knowledge of the design process, Experience Design methodologies and principles
- Excellent communication and presenting skills and ability to influence outcomes
- Ability to analyse requirements and propose best possible solution for a digital/physical product where required
- Experience within agile environments, using relevant practices and principles such as: Lean UX, Minimum Viable Product, User stories, Acceptance Criteria, Rapid Prototyping, etc.
- Can lead design critiques, co-design sessions and retros with members of the design practice and other stakeholders
- Highly skilled in design tools such as Sketch, Zeplin, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite
- 6-month initial contract with likely extensions
- Collaborative working environment
- Mature practice of over 100 designers
- Work with some of Melbourne’s best design talent
- Good work / life balance
- Regular team building events
- Ongoing training and support
How to Apply:
Full client and project details available on request.
Click ‘apply now’ or email your resume and portfolio to Joanna.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information