A well-known Australian company is looking for a UX Designer to come on board for an initial 3 months. This is the chance for a Mid-weight or Mid-Senior Level Designer to lead user-centric design activities for a brand in turn around, and be part of a ground-breaking redesign from the start.
The ideal candidate will have strong skills across the end-to-end UX process including UI Design. You will have strong prototyping experience and excel in a collaborative environment.
For the right candidate, this opportunity will be ongoing.
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial UX/UI positions
- Experience leading user centric design activities, working closely with Product Owner, BA and Tech Lead
- Working knowledge of agile delivery
- Strong prototyping and design skills
- Ecommerce experience
- A strong focus on prototyping and design
- A good communicator who is confident liaising with stakeholders
- Self-starter who doesn’t need micromanaged
- Mobile app development experience (desired but not essential)