UX Team Lead
A market-leading consultancy is looking for a Lead UX Designer to join their existing CBD team. UX is an integral part of what they do and there will be scope to work on some cool projects for some well-known clients.
This is an opportunity for a thought leader who is strong on the strategic side of UX, but also keen to get hands-on and involved in projects. You will be championing UX capability across the organisation and ensuring a consistent approach to practices nationally.
• At least 4 years experience in a UX-focused / HCD / thought leader role
• End-to-end experience, specialization ok but at least some exposure to UX Research, Information Architecture, UX Strategy, User Centred Design, Wireframing, Ideation, Workshop Facilitation
• Excellent communication skills and a willingness to network, attend meet ups and be the face of UX for the brand
• Experience leading a UX team, mentoring and inspiring
• Consulting mindset - able to understand the business problem, analyse data and detail, challenge, influence and work through best option for client needs
If you would like to hear more about this role, please email your resume and cover letter to Joanna.email@example.com
This job has expired