Our client is a global leader in educational services with offices across over 30 countries globally. They are a well-respected brand that has a focus on helping people achieve their life goals. They have a motivating working environment with smart, passionate and engaging teams.
WHAT it's about?
An interesting opportunity for a creative and passionate storyteller with strong conceptualization, framing, production and editing skills to deliver content on social and digital media platforms.
The position will:
- be responsible for the videos of all regional online properties.
- be working within the brand to create engaging videos to cover the depth and breadth of the offering including but not limited to – videos used for social media, website, digital displays, TV and etc.
- work closely with each business in all areas of Regional and Country marketing to ensure the message comes across in the most engaging way and generates demand for the businesses.
WHAT you'll do?
- Conceptualise storyboards and develop creative video ideas
- Develop regional video guidelines according to the brand guidelines
- Manage and produce video edits across the entire process, from filming, production to editing and to roll out
- Participate in brainstorm sessions with the design and content team
- Cultivate a network of global and regional video assets and resources to provide support to local markets
- Develop a content calendar of videos to be rolled out for the region
- Adapt and localise video content for regional markets
- Work collaboratively with the design team to track the performance of videos online for effectiveness and continuously develop videos that local markets require
- Research the latest video trends on online platforms
- Work with marketing, design teams and other key content roles in the business like the Content writer/specialist to develop new video concepts, such as introduction videos, testimonial videos etc
- Contribute to and be an active member of the company community of best practice for Content and Social
- Build positive and effective relationships across all levels and functions of the organisation to deliver required results
- Contribute to building a positive work environment within the team based on a shared commitment to the company’s values and quality
- Undertake any other lawful duties as reasonably directed by management
- Graduate level of education or equivalent with some education in visual and motion design, video-editing
- Experience with conducting video shoots
- 3 - 5 years of demonstrable experience in video-editing for in-house or agency roles
- Experience with Creative Cloud software such as Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Spark
- Skilled with strong knowledge of colour correction, animation, typography, and layout design
- Competent knowledge of Adobe Premiere (preferred)/Adobe After Effects
- Comfortable with DLSR photo and video application
- Experience of production equipment operation including video cameras and recorders, audio recording equipment, file compression, graphics manipulation, lighting and etc.
- Artistic eye for details and framing
- Excellent communication skills, proactively engage with internal stakeholders to understand and fulfil video requests
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Creative, organized, detailed and ability to execute
- Positive attitude, responsible, desire to improve and willingness to learn
- Basic IT Skills - MS office
Some of the exciting benefits include:
- Flexible working hours and Manageable workload
- Collaborative work environment
- Competitive salary
- Travelling opportunity