This is an exciting opportunity for a Visual Designer to join a well established and leading financial organization with great culture and a team that focuses on customers, people and innovation.
As a Visual Designer working within the Brand, Marketing and Communication team, you will take responsibility for ongoing graphic design work to support multiple teams across the organization. Your role is to deliver outstanding static (70%) and motion (30%) designs that reflect the identity of the organizations brand and culture.
- Designing creative, eye-catching Marketing & Communication collateral's across digital (Primary) and print (Secondary) channels
- Working collaboratively with subject matter experts to understand design requirements, estimate the work and deliver to expectations
- Creating infographics, charts and other visual elements
- Designing a set of reusable visual assets that can be used for internal and external presentation needs
- Designing short animations and videos and editing photos
- Qualifications in relevant area (graphic design and/or marketing)
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - specifically Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat Pro - and PowerPoint
- Experience with After Effects and Premiere Pro highly desirable
- The ability to interpret technical information into easy to understand text and graphics for our target audiences
- Multi-disciplinary experience across digital and print
- Collaborative, proactive and positive attitude