Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation – come work with a fast paced and super passionate team at a Market Leading, global SaaS organization! 6 Month Contract Role with Immediate Start!!
Who are they...
A rapidly growing fast paced Global SAAS business with over 8,000-plus entrepreneurial employees around the globe and - Year-over-year, the Company has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Work in an award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
What your role would entail...
Reporting into a passionate Head of Design, you’ll be involved at every step of a project—from gathering insights, brainstorming, prototyping, and experimentation to launching pixel-perfect designs.
The team are also innovating through machine learning and conversational UI to make every interaction delightfully simple. You’ll focus on executing design layout, typography, iconography, color theory and composition to design marketing and product experiences with artistry, creativity and mastery.
What will be the key responsibilities...
- Solve customer problems by synthesizing behavioral information and imagining things as they might be, not as they are
- Conceptualize a broad spectrum of ideas and then narrow based on experimentation and customer research
- Push and evolve visual frameworks and patterns based on brand guidelines
- Collaborate effectively with other designers, content strategists, product managers, marketers, and researchers
- Solicit feedback and contribute constructively to design reviews
- Advance a strong point of view, backed up by personal expertise, design rationale, customer data, and industry trends
- Work on multiple projects at one time, using strong communication skills to manage time and expectations appropriately
- 5+ years of experience in visual design, prototyping, or related field
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods
- Curiosity and commitment to testing new ideas and innovating to drive business results
- Effective communicator, presenter, and negotiator
- Mastery of design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, After Effects, Principle, Flinto, and Invision
- A dazzling online portfolio demonstrating your strong craft and collaborative process
It's a place that's on everyone's wish list of companies to work for and is widely known for its workplace innovations and recognition of its employee's personal and professional worth. You'll be working side by side with some of the best-known talent in the industry.
If you are interested to know more about the above opportunity please feel free to get in touch with Kausty Mahajan on (02) 8047 4037 for a confidential chat.