Work for one of the leading iPaaS companies in the globe! They provide Business Intelligence platforms that are used by Australia's largest banks. By focusing on emerging and cloud technology they have established themselves as the leaders in their field.
What you will be doing:-
- Ensure appropriate software development processes and quality is delivered
- Work with the CTO/Architect to ensure the technical vision, conventions and patterns are realised in the product
- Hiring and performance management and training of the engineering team
- 2+ years development management positions
- 5-10 years software development experience in Ruby on Rails
- Angular 2 + exposure
- Cloud infrastructure Experience - AWS or Azure
- Expert in Agile development methodology
- Fintech experience would be highly regarded
You will be joining a growing organisation that is well established and already working with the biggest financial institutions and audit companies in the world. You will be compensated with an awesome salary package including shares as well as working with the brightest and best developers in the world in a casual, flat structured work environment.
Don't miss out and apply now!