You will participate in various Web Studio projects in France, Italy, and Singapore; for example, the implementation of tracking and performance analysis of developed websites. You will be responsible for the Web Performance topics of the digital devices of our customers.
- Define and maintain Google Analytics tags and tracking on website
- Implement and use in a broad scale of web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager)
- Provide dashboards and reports to customers (web analytics, conversion, bounce, events, gross bookings revenue and turnover, …)
- Lead and monitor the optimization actions by coordinating with the various local studios
- Study and launch performance analysis of the websites of key account customers
- Support and conduct trainings for different teams on the topics of web analytics
- Graduate with a Bachelor degree in engineering, computer or business school
- You have 3 – 5 years of related experiences and are passionate about the ecommerce sites
- You have in-depth knowledge of digital issues
- You need to have mastered the tools of web analytics such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager
- Certifications would be considered a plus
- You are well-organized and can work independently
- You have interpersonal skill and an analytical mind.
If this is not quite right for you but your role is focused on the data ecosystem then get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org - Ollie is our Data / Analytics hiring oracle....
CEI No: R1112169 | Licence No: 07C3147