Xpand is looking to hire a Web Publisher IT support specialist to work on one of our leading technology client's projects.
This is a contract role for 9 months, which can be extended depending on performance and business decision
What you'll do
- Assist in migration of a portion of our existing client base to a new feature
- Provide feedback to the product team, based on aggregated internal/external feedback
- Develop and deliver customised trainings and documentation to accommodate the team’s knowledge needs.
- Provide a mature and effective point of knowledge for both the internal Google teams and external clients
- Create processes and tools for sales and support teams to self-troubleshoot technical question
- Proactively find process or business improvement opportunities in order to help the sales teams qualify needs, pitch, and implement solutions.
What you'll need
- Computer Science or Engineering Degree.
- Proven ability to handle ambiguity, work collaboratively with internal cross-functional teams.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
HOW to apply:
- Xpand your job search in the right direction by applying via the links below. Alternatively, you can reach out on email@example.com for more details. (EA License No: 07C3147 , CEI No: R1102816)