A helping hand with HR and recruitment services and projects to improve service and delivery, and keep recruitment cost effective.
Get smart with:
- Workshops – EVP, training for hiring managers, on boarding, off boarding and talent gap analysis
- Project services – fixed price bulk recruitment projects to build teams of 10-50. Perfect for building new inside sales teams, IT departments and service desks.
- Managed Recruitment Services – a retained, dedicated Account Manager manages all recruitment onsite.
- Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) – complete recruitment management via a full-time, dedicated onsite team.
Our largest current MSP is Gumtree Australia.
The RPO solution
- establishing recruitment systems, processes and procedures
- creating job descriptions and job libraries
- interview training for hiring managers
- managing external agency relationships
- internal and external advertising and referral programs
- proactively building talent pools, including through social media
- employment and candidate portals – the tech solutions and the branding.
Our largest current RPO is Verizon Media (also known as Yahoo!7/Oath).
Recruiter on Demand Solution
- Specialist recruiter/s
- Assessment Centre and Graduate recruitment support
- Single point of contact and centralises the recruitment process
- Provides advice on benchmarking, candidate selection and talent market knowledge
- Supports direct sourcing strategy
- Improved candidate quality and consistency of experience
Show and tell
- 100% of roles filled by the in-house recruitment team
- time to fill reduced from 10 weeks to just over 3 weeks
- 98% of hiring managers agreed Xpand’s onsite team "significantly improved" recruitment (that’s our favourite outcome)
- recruitment spend reduced by over 48% (make your finance department happy).
If research isn’t part of your HR and recruitment services, we need to talk.
Can you keep a secret?
- Candidate generation
- Get proactive and identify potential candidates to manage through the recruitment process or keep on your books. A cost-effective way to access a specialist global network.